PGCLI Recruitment 2016 – 74 Diploma Trainee Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 74 Diploma Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.powergridindia.com” from 08.06.2016 to 22.06.2016. More Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…
PGCLI Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Organization Website: www.powergridindia.com
Advertisement No.: NR-I/01/2016
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 60
2. Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) – 10
3. Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 04
Total Vacancies: 74 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Qualification: Diploma /Post Graduate Degree
Stipend: Rs.16,500/- & Rs.16,500/- per month
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 22.06.2016
Eligibility Criteria for PGCLI Recruitment 2016
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical):- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum 70% marks for General /OBC(NCL) /ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
2. Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication):- Candidates must have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General /OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC /ST candidates.
3. Jr. Officer Trainee (HR):- Candidates should have possess Two year full time Post Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Diploma /MBA in Human Resource /Personnel
Management /Industrial Relation /MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General /OBC(NCL) /SC and pass marks for ST candidates.
Candidates age should be maximum 27 years for General /ST, 30 years for OBC (NCL), 32 years for SC candidates as on 22.06.2016. the upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC (NCL) /Ex-SM and 05 years for SC, 10 years for PH categories candidates. For more details age limit refer the official notification.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- with Bank Charges of Rs.60/-. and SC /ST /PWD /Ex-SM /Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Computer Skill Test.
The Written Test shall be held at the following Test Centres:-
3. Jaipur (RAJ)
4. Dehradun (UK)
How to Apply for PGCLI Recruitment 2016
Wiling and eligible candidates are required to apply online through PGCLI official website “www.powergridindia.com” from 08.06.2016 to 22.06.2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.06.2016
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.06.2016
Opening date for deposit of fee through bank Challan: 10.06.2016
Last Date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 24.06.2016
Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit: 22.06.2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply about PGCLI Recruitment 2016.