Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 2411 Constable Posts: Maharashtra Police has published a notification for the recruitment of 2411 Police Constables Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through from 24.02.2017 to 17.03.2017. Other all details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Organisation Name: Maharashtra Police
Organisation Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Name of the Post: Police Constables
01. Maharashtra Police (Mumbai) = 1717
02. Maharashtra Police (Aurangabad Rural) = 114
03. Maharashtra Police (Nashik Rural) = 72
04. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr-V, Daund) = 66
05. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr-VI, Dhule) = 56
06. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr-VII, Daund) = 54
07. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr-I, Pune) = 53
08. Maharashtra Police (Dhule) = 46
09. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr.XI, Navi Mumbai) = 46
10. Maharashtra Police (Bhandara) = 37
11. Maharashtra Police (Nandurbar) = 33
12. Maharashtra Police (Pune Railway) = 33
13. Maharashtra Police (SRPF Gr-III, Jalna) = 28
14. Maharashtra Police (Wardha) = 21
15. Maharashtra Police (SRPG Gr.XVI [IRB Gr.III], Kolhapur) = 18
16. Maharashtra Police (Hingoli) = 17
Number of Total Vacancies: 2411 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 45 Years
Qualification: 12th Class
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date for Submit of Online Apply: 17.03.2017
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maximum Qualification: The candidates should have Intermediate (10+2) pass and with IASC (Indian Army special Certificate of Education). For more details educational qualification refer the official notification.
Age Limit: The candidates age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years. For more details age limit and upper age limit relaxable refer the official recruitment notification.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.350/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs.200/- for Reserved category candidates and Rs.50/- for Ex serviceman (Only on service tax) through online & offline mode.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply Online by visiting Maharashtra Police official website “www.mahapolice.gov.in” from 24.02.2017 to 17.03.2017.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Apply: 24.02.2017
Closing Date for Submission of Online Apply: 17.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee (Online): 06.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee (Offline): 21.03.2017
* Note: The all applicants should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, scale of pay, application fee, procedure of selection, How to apply Centre for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.