CG Police Recruitment 2016: Chhattisgarh Police has published a recruitment notification for 2976 Constable GD and tradesman vacancies in all the district of Chhattisgarh state. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through official website from 25.11.2016 to 15.12.2016 at 11:59 P.M. Additional information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in following paragraph…..
CG Police Recruitment 2016- Apply Online 2976 Constable & Tradesman Posts
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Organization Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable(GD) and Tradesman
Chhattisgarh Police GD Constable district wise Posts(oversensitive districts): 2025 Posts
1. CG Police Bijapur district vacancies: 253
2. CG Police Dantewada district vacancies: 253
3. CG Police Bastar district vacancies: 253
4. CG Police Kanker district vacancies: 253
5. CG Police Kondagaon district vacancies: 253
6. CG Police Narayanpur district vacancies: 253
7. CG Police Sukma district vacancies: 253
8. CG Police Rajnandgaon district vacancies: 254
Chhattisgarh Police Tradesman Vacancies(hypersensitive district): 207 Posts
1. Water Career: 45 vacancies
2. Sweeper: 45 vacancies
3. Cook: 72 vacancies
4. Dhobi: 24 vacancies
5. Naai(barber): 21 vacancies
CG Police Jobs 2016-17- 8 Sensitive Naxals affected districts vacancies: 675 Posts
1. Jashpur District: 85 vacancies
2. Koriya(Baikunthpur) District: 84 vacancies
3. Sarguja District: 85 vacancies
4. Balrampur District: 84 vacancies
5. Dhamtari District: 84 vacancies
6. Mahasamund District: 85 vacancies
7. Gariyaband District: 84 vacancies
8. Balod District: 84 vacancie
Chhattisgarh Police Tradesman Vacancies (Sensitive districts): 69 Posts
1. Water Career: 15 vacancies
2. Sweeper: 15 vacancies
3. Cook: 24 vacancies
4. Dhobi: 08 vacancies
5. Naai (barber): 07 vacancies
Total No of Post: 2976
Age Limit: 18 to 20 years
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date: 15.12.2016
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police Recruitment 2016- 2976 Constable & Tradesman Posts
Age Limit: candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years old as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation will be as per the Government rules and regulation.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed in minimum 12th or 10th class or 8th class for SC candidates or 5th pass for Naxals affected families from any recognized board of MP and Chhattisgarh. For tradesman posts candidates should be passed 8th or 5th class and should have relevant experience in relevant trade.
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected for GD Constable posts on the basis of document verification, Physical test, Medical test and written test. Physical endurance test will be 150 marks and written test for 100 marks. While for Constable tradesman posts, physical measurement and trade test will be taken. (50 marks for trade test written and 50 marks for practical test of trade knowledge – total 100 marks).
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and other allowance.
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2016- 2976 Constable & Tradesman Posts: Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.cgpolice.gov.in. on or before 15.12.2016.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 25.11.2016
Closing Date of Online Apply: 15.12.2016
Disclaimer: Before applying candidates should read carefully the official notification for detail information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016.