BISPS Project Bihar Recruitment 2016 – 320 Driver & Other Posts : BISPS Project, Bihar has published notification for the recruitment of 320Physiotherapist, Technician, Case Manager, Driver, Counsellor and Other posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online through the the website “www.sids.co.in” on or before 17.06.2016. More Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…
BISPS Project Bihar Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: BISPS Project, Bihar
Organization Website: www.sids.co.in
Name of the Posts & Vacancy Details:
1. Case Manager – 20
2. Senior Physiotherapist – 20
3. Physiotherapist – 40
4. Mobility Instructor – 20
5. Speech & Language Pathologist /therapist – 20
6. Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist – 20
7. Technician (Audiometry) – 40
8. Technician (Ophthalmology) – 40
9. Technician (Assertive Devices) – 20
10. Care Giver – 20
11. Cook Cum Helper – 20
12. Paramedic (Centre & Response Van) – 20
13. Driver – 20
Total Vacancies: 320 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 55 years
Qualification: 8th /10th /Master /Bachelor Degree
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 17.06.2016
Eligibility Criteria for BISPS Project Bihar Recruitment 2016
1. Case Manager: Candidates should have completed Postgraduate /Master Degree in Psycho-Social Rehabilitation /Rehabilitation Science /Rehabilitation Studies /Social Work in Disability Studies/Special Education /Mental Retardation /Rehabilitation Psychology.
2. Senior Physiotherapist: Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
3. Physiotherapist: Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
4. Mobility Instructor: Bachelor in Mobility Science /Special Education (VI)/Physiotherapy /Occupational therapy from a recognized institution.
5. Speech & Language Pathologist /therapist: Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Hearing /Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from an RCI recognised Institution.
6. Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist: Master in Psychology with regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology /Guidance and Counselling /Counselling and Rehabilitation /Rehabilitation Psychology with minimum 2 years post – qualification work experience.
7. Technician (Audiometry): Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Hearing /Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from an RCI Recognized Institution.
8. Technician (Ophthalmology): Bachelor’s Degree in Ophthalmic Technique /Optometry or Post graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology from a recognized Institute /University.
9. Technician (Assertive Devices): Bachelor Degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics from an RCI recognized Institution.
10. Care Giver: Diploma in Developmental Therapy /Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy /Diploma in Developmental Disabilities /Diploma in Special Education from a recognized Institution.
11. Cook Cum Helper: Class 8th Pass or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen.
12. Paramedic (Centre & Response Van): Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy /Developmental Therapy from a recognized Institution.
13. Driver: Matric (10th Class) Pass or equivalent with a valid driving license and minimum 4 years experience of driving.
Candidates age limit should be maximum 55 years. For more details age limit refer the official notification.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for test & interview.
How to Apply for BISPS Project Bihar Recruitment 2016
Wiling and eligible candidates are required to apply online through BISPS Project Bihar website “www.sids.co.in” on or before 17.06.2016.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.06.2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about BISPS Project Bihar Recruitment 2016.